Playground – Rucki Zucki’s Gaudi-Alm
Guaranteed fun: A very special highlight in the new sport and leisure center in Grossarl – the adventure playground called “Rucki Zucki’s Gaudi-Alm”!
The adventure playground celebrated its grand opening in June 2010. This 4500 m2 playground is open to the public and can be used free of charge. It is only a 15-minute walk from Hotel Kristall (or 5 minutes if you rent one of our bicycles!).
This will prove to be a wonderful highlight for your children. They will be met with:
- An area for small children including a sand construction site, seesaws and mobile sun sails
- Tree house path
- Four exciting children’s huts including a petting zoo
- A giant adventure playground
- Crystal mine made of artificial rocks with secret passages, caves and treasures
- Mountain lake with docks
- Mountain brooks with bridges
- Gravel construction site
We’re sure you can imagine how your children’s eyes will light up when they see all of this! Excitement and variety are certain here. And the best part: all of this is available to you by staying at Hotel Kristall! Make a non-binding request today!